Optimizing your Business Facebook Page is helpful for several reasons. For one, it makes your page more navigable so followers can access the information they need about your practice. Optimizing your page will also give your business page a better spot on the news feed.
I touched on the Facebook algorithm in a previous blog, but to recap, Facebook is a platform that is centered around maintaining relationships. Because of this, the algorithm prioritizes people and companies that your followers interact most with on their news feed. Even if someone follows your page, if they aren’t engaging with your content, chances are they will not be seeing all of your posts. Optimizing your page helps you to trigger more engagement and become more visible to your audience.
Let’s check out 10 different ways to optimize your Facebook page so that you can be the top-of-mind choice for potential new patients:
2. Post interactive content: polls, surveys, questions, etc.
3. Boost your most popular posts*
4. Pin your most popular posts to the top of your page
5. Set up Facebook Messenger
6. Make a goal to respond to every comment & message
(Don’t forget to remain HIPPA compliant.)
7. Fill out all of your company information in the “About Us” section
8. Use Emojis in your posts
9. Include video content whenever you can
10. Go Live once a week
* These features are only available on a Business Profile Page